- Adds up to 50 to 100 hp/50 to 100 ft. lbs. torque
- For 1932 through 1953 Ford & Mercury 59A & 8BA V-8 engines.
- Top inlet 5th Gen "hybrid" roots style supercharger systems -
designed to provide more horsepower per pound of boost than any other system
on the market today.
- Patented cast aluminum intake manifold features cross-flow equal-length
intake runners that produce higher torque and pop-off safety valve.
- "Internal bypass valve" virtually eliminates parasitic loss...and
delivers a proven 30 to 60% increase in real world "under the curve"
power. Best of all, it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60 mph. Now that's
- Made with EATON components. EATON is the world's largest manufacturer of
OEM superchargers...when combined, the proven dependability of the EATON rotating
assemblies, and the performance driven Magnuson engineering creates a remarkable
performance "awakening" with incredible responsiveness and drivability.
A fuel injection model is also available.
- Fuel system accommodates virtually any 4-barrel carburetor with a standard
Holley foot print. Recommended air intake should be in the 500 to 850 CFM
range. An optional adapter for dual Stromberg 97 carburetors is available.
- Std. 1-year limited warranty
Due to various configuration options, please call for additional details and